- Check in time on arrival is 2:00pm and Check out time on departure is 10:00am.
- We do not permit excessive noise or music after 10:00pm.
- Minimum night stays apply over Easter, Long Weekends, School Holidays, Christmas and Festivals.
- Linen, blankets and towels are supplied to the main bed only in our cabins and additional linen packages can be hired for a one-time fee of $10 per bed.
- Please note that cancellations will incur a $30.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of your arrival will result in loss of entire deposit.
- Cancellations made outside of 14 days of arrival can be credited for 6 months or refunded, less a $30.00 administration fee.
- There will be no refund after arrival if you depart early for any reason.
- We do not accept personal cheques for payment upon arrival.
- We reserve the right to change room or site allocation, within the accommodation category, if deemed necessary.
- Whilst we are a pet friendly park, PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED from management.
- We do not permit your pets to enter any of our cabin accommodation or communal buildings such as amenities, swimming pool, playground, camp kitchen and laundry
- Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not permitted to roam free around the park under any circumstances (for safety purposes).
- We ask that disturbances such as barking, be kept to a minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
- Pets are not permitted with cabin, villa or holiday house bookings during peak season (please enquire).
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Beechworth Holiday Park, its owner and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
- Any evidence of dogs inside cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.00